Just the Nine of Us

Just the Nine of Us

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Saying "Thank You"

I've got about 50 thank you notes to write. Which is a FABULOUS dilemma to have, if you think about it. I have 50 different reasons to thank friends and family for things they have said, done, or given our family in the last few weeks. How wonderful! Hopefully no one thinks I've forgotten them. It's been a real challenge to find time to do it. Luckily I have some super cute thank you notes called "Polaroid Notes", which are essentially random little polaroids turned into notes. I hope each person will really get the appreciation behind the note. I've been so blessed, so much more than just what can be expressed in a thank you note.

One thing I was able to do today was take Angel's Island coffee to the L&D nurses at Huntsville Hospital. Brian took mine and the girls' picture with the nurses who were on call at the time, although none of them were the ones I had with Samuel. I told them how important their jobs were and how much they were appreciated. I hope it made their day!


One nurse we've had twice now, Penny, was working on a different floor in the nursery. We tracked her down, told her about the coffee, and thanked her for being wonderful as well. She really is a fabulous nurse.


After that, we tried to go see Brian's grandmother in Scottsboro. She wasn't home, but Brian mowed her yard while we were there. The girls and I jumped on the trampoline and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. :)




1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful life you have, and what a legacy you are weaving for your children. God bless!

    ReplyDelete