Just the Nine of Us

Just the Nine of Us

Thursday, March 24, 2011

89 Days: Yes, I missed a day. . .

. . . but don't worry, there's enough content in this one to make up for it. :) Today is special because the older girls and I went to see "Little Women" at the VBCC with our homeschool group, Rosemary turns 13 months, and I am 27 weeks along in my pregnancy.

The play was wonderful! We read the book at the beginning of the year "just for fun", and I have been amazed at how much the girls have remembered from it. The performers for each character were perfect. We had a fabulous time!


I think they liked getting their picture made with Beth's character better. . .


When we got home, Allie and Maggie each illustrated the March girls. . .



Rosemary is at least standing some on her own and cruising. None of mine have walked by 12 months, so I'm not worried about it. It would be nice if she were walking and Penelope was potty trained by the time Sam got here in June, but it will be fine either way. :) They grow up too fast as it is. I love those sweet baby hands and feet and cheeks. :)



Finally, here I am at 27 weeks. I can't believe I'm already that far along. . . and that close to bringing forth a SON!! (I love the way the Bible always says, "She brought forth a son" so I'm going with it.) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment