Just the Nine of Us

Just the Nine of Us

Sunday, March 27, 2011

86 Days: Quilt

So, I guess this is turning into an every-few-days update on the Countdown to Samuel. That's alright. Allie and I are working diligently to get done with 4th grade by the end of April so that when the third day of SATs is over, she will be DONE for the year and can enjoy Panoply (one of our FAVORITE Huntsville events), a visit with her dad and stepmom in Charlotte in May, and the arrival of her first little brother in June. Another item on my "to do list" before Samuel makes his arrival is to finish his quilt. I pieced the entire front together this afternoon:


Now all I have to do is add the batting to the middle and sew the front and back together. Voila! Sam's baby quilt. Not perfect stitching by far, but hopefully it will be one of his favorites and will be meaningful to him as he gets older.

No comments:

Post a Comment