Just the Nine of Us

Just the Nine of Us

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Sam's First Pictures :)

We had a 28-week 4D ultrasound today. Sam was head down and turned toward my back instead of my front, so we almost didn't get any pictures until he finally turned around in the last five minutes. We got good close looks at his hands, feet, and boy parts while we were waiting, and those look good. :) Here are a few of his precious face. I can't wait to meet my son!!




I think he looks completely different from the others. His nose today reminded me just a little of Steve Martin's nose in the movie "Roxanne". :) It was probably just the ultrasound. Either way it's cute. :)

And I've added a few songs to a playlist, which is the Labor Day Playlist I'm working on. I can't get "Here Comes the Sun" by the Beatles out of my head. It must be "his song." :) If you don't want to hear the music every time you open up my page, you can turn it off. You won't hurt my feelings. :) Otherwise, enjoy the fun songs!

1 comment: