Just the Nine of Us

Just the Nine of Us

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Reminders

Heavenly Father, remind me often. . .

. . . that this season passes so quickly, much more quickly than I realize, and I need to embrace it while it's here and enjoy it to its fullest.

. . . that there is nothing worth getting so stressed about that I am short-tempered with my husband or children.

. . . that God gave me these particular children because He knew I would be The Best Mommy In the World for them. Not The Best Mommy in the World, but the best one for them. He gives me everything I need for loving them, training them, serving them, teaching them.

. . . that relationships matter more than accomplishments.

. . . that there is no perfect home, there are no perfect families, no perfect homeschool. As I heard recently, "imperfect is the new perfect."

. . . that putting my desires aside for a season will not kill me. "Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus. . . "

. . . that one day, "me time" is all the time I will have, and I will long for these days.

. . . that I am blessed indeed.

2 comments:

  1. You are blessed! You are also a blessing to your Husband and to your children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great prayer that I'm sure God will allow you to repeat often.

    ReplyDelete