Just the Nine of Us

Just the Nine of Us

Monday, October 11, 2010

Prayer Journal Today

Lord Jesus,
Fill me with Your Spirit. Fill my mind with brilliant ideas. Fresh ideas for teaching my girls. Innovative ideas for running our home. Give me the energy to do what needs to be done each day and the wisdom to know what isn't important. Fill me with a joyful, exuberant heart that never stops loving and smiling and hugging and giving. Protect our home from the enemy. Open our eyes to ways we let him in through music, television, conversations, friendships, books, etc. Change my desires to love what You love and hate what You hate. Strengthen and prosper my man. Make him strong and courageous in You, standing for conscience and conviction. Make Him a powerful warrior for You. Strengthen our marriage so that the bonds cannot be broken. Draw my girls to You. You be their Teacher. Give me a vision for each individual child so I can know how to train them in the way they should go. Strengthen, protect, and prosper them. Sing love songs and lullabies over them and whisper to them in ways they alone can hear. Bless our family with abundance. Please let my womb continue to be fruitful and multiply. Give us sons, Lord. Strong, valiant sons for Your glory. I love you Lord, Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Powerful! Awesome! Praying this for myself too!! Every word! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete