Just the Nine of Us

Just the Nine of Us

Monday, December 12, 2011

My Penelope



This one really stumps me. I would say that she's just "two", but she's unlike any of my others at two. She's quick. She's feisty. She's incredibly smart and cunning. Her brain is constantly ticking and her body is constantly moving. She hates to sleep for fear she will miss something. At times I want to wring her neck. . . then she smiles at me with that absolutely irresistible grin, pulls my face to hers and kisses me with the sweetest kiss. I don't think I can accurately describe her in words. I found this on Pinterest and thought it was extremely appropriate for her. . .


She absolutely does and will continue to move mountains. I hear this personality is awesome as an adult. They will be the leaders, the movers and shakers who change things. I also hear they are the hardest to raise. :) She delights me, she makes me laugh, she makes me cry. Lord help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment