Just the Nine of Us

Just the Nine of Us

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

7 Days: Things are coming together!

I found Sam's bedding at long last!! YAY!! Shout out to my dear friend Jessica for letting me in on Denyse Schmidt Quilt's baby bedding clearance sale. I found this awesome bedding, normally priced $270, for $70!!! That includes shipping and handling! Yes, I saved $200!! Thank you Jessica!!


And yesterday, my wonderful husband brought home the PERFECT drum. I think it would be called a djenje drum from South Africa. It sounds amazing! He ROCKS!! He found it at Trade Fair Marketplace over by Parkway Place mall. Totally check it out sometime.


So, it's time to leave for my 39 week appointment with Dr. Kakani. In my dreams, when she checks me she says, "Oh, wow, you're fully dilated! Just give it one little push!" and out he comes, right there in her office. Yeah, I know. But a girl can dream. :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love, love, love the bedding! How awesome and what a great price. As a music major in college, I'm totally digging the South African drum, too! So excited for you as you draw closer to holding that sweet baby and can't wait to see pictures of him soon! Take care!!

    ReplyDelete