Just the Nine of Us

Just the Nine of Us

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

20 Days: Cloth Everything!

YAY for making it to the month of June!! I am so pumped to actually be in the month that Sam will make his appearance. And I'm extremely grateful to be at a point where all his organs are functioning and he can make it in the outside world. I am breathing a huge sigh of relief. The Project Life 37 week picture: :)


We have so enjoyed using cloth diapers that I guess we've gone to cloth everything. I used part of my gift certificate to A Nurturing Moment to get cloth wipes, a wet bag for putting soiled cloth diapers in the baby bag, and this cute boyish cloth diaper cover. :) I also ordered my first set of cloth pads!! My friend Sara helped me find them online at Randumosity. They are on Etsy and Facebook. Jami at Randumosity makes all kinds of cute pads. Check out the ones I got!



I also ordered a couple of pads from Glad Rags. They carry lots of great reusable stuff for postpartum and menstruation. Check them out online!

1 comment: