Just the Nine of Us

Just the Nine of Us

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Week 23

Dear Samuel,
I am your mother. I feel like we are already really well acquainted, since you are living and growing inside my womb and kicking me all the time. :) It's so wonderful to feel your little movements. You are so active! I try to picture what it is you're doing in there. I hope it's comfortable and warm in there for you. I'm doing what I can to take good care of you, and trusting God to do the rest. He's the One who is creating and sustaining you.
Your daddy and I have seen you on the ultrasound and have already fallen in love with you! You are being so perfectly knit together. Your sweet face is so angelic. I can't wait to kiss it.
Speaking of your daddy, you are going to love him. I can't imagine a boy growing up with a better father. Daddy is strong and courageous. He has deep convictions and a soft heart. I want you to grow up to be a man just like him. I want you to trust Jesus as your Savior as soon as you can possibly understand it, and seek a wife who loves the Lord too. More than anything I want you to follow Jesus. Walk with Him and obey His Word. Then you will find abundant life.
Until we meet face to face, know that I love you with all my heart.
Love,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment