Just the Nine of Us

Just the Nine of Us

Friday, October 1, 2010

Botanical Gardens

There's a lot on my heart tonight, but honestly not enough energy left to share it. So I'll share some pictures from our last Thursday night picnic of the season at Botanical Gardens. They have been open until 8 but are now going to close at 6 p.m. even on Thursdays. Which is wise, because it was dark by 7 p.m. that night. *sigh* Except for that, I love fall. Thursday night was lovely and cool. We had a great family night.
She seriously LOVES to climb trees. And I love to watch her. :)

 Maggie James enjoying the water mister and the "We're not in Kansas anymore" treehouse

 Penelope has so many cute facial expressions. This one of her and Brian is one of my favorite.

 Dorothy and her crew (with Maggie of course)
 Penelope loves to swing with Daddy
. . . and this is the sight I saw of Rosie all night. She hung out in the Baby Bjorn. As long as she's attached to Mommy, everything is alright. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment