Just the Nine of Us

Just the Nine of Us

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Allie's Bag

Check out this bag Allie and I made on Sunday! I bought that fabric when I was pregnant with Penelope but all I had done with it so far was make a pillowcase. I still had a yard or so laying around and Allie wanted to sew something, so we found another good use for it. :) She added the handles using the fabric we bought to make curtains for her room. I think she did an amazing job! My little seamstress! :) We have a dress pattern for her but need to go back to the fabric store for a zipper and interfacing before we can get started. I'm trying not to stress over the fact that I still have no skill in the sewing department, nor can I understand half of the directions even in the "Simplicity" patterns. :) Baby steps. . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment