Just the Nine of Us

Just the Nine of Us

Monday, May 17, 2010

Margaret James Rodgers is THREE today!!


Margaret James "Maggie James" Rodgers was born three years ago today at 1:06 p.m. She was the most beautiful baby ever :), and my easiest labor and delivery. She is a delight to my heart. In a way, Maggie totally changed my life. When I got pregnant with her, the plan was for me to continue in my career and maybe have another one a few years down the road, maybe not. God had other plans. :) Maggie changed our course completely to me being a stay at home mom and having other children. Thank You Lord!! I wouldn't trade my life for anyone else's in the world. Maggie James is my confident, daring little genius of a girl. I love watching her grow up. Happy birthday Maggie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment