Just the Nine of Us

Just the Nine of Us

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Loveliness

"How lovely is Your tabernacle, O Lord of hosts!" -Psalm 84:1

I was meditating on this Scripture today and saw in it something I'd never seen before. God's lovely tabernacle is inside of me! I am a tabernacle of the Living God! And it is lovely! This little truth makes me want to shout from the rooftops. Lord, multiply the loveliness that is inside me that comes from You, and take out all the ugliness that comes from me until all that anyone can see is You and Your loveliness.

I told Brian about this earlier tonight. I said, "I'm asking God to multiply that loveliness inside me that comes from Him." He said, "I think He let a little bit spill out to the outside." ?!?! :) Is that not the sweetest thing ever?? I love that man. I have the greatest husband in the whole world. Praise the Lord for a good man.

No comments:

Post a Comment