Just the Nine of Us

Just the Nine of Us

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Breastfeeding Encouragement

http://www.aboverubies.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=322:breastfeeding-gods-way&catid=30&Itemid=58

I really hesitate to put any of my thoughts out there that might hurt or offend anyone reading. That's why I don't write much about my decision to homeschool, or to breastfeed, or even to stay at home with my kids. Because I realize they are personal decisions that every woman must make, and there isn't a set right or wrong decision either way. I don't want anyone to misunderstand me and think I'm trying to say that anything I'm doing is better or more righteous than what someone else is doing. My blog is really a journal of my thoughts, not a forum or soapbox. That being said, I read this article on breastfeeding the other day on the Above Rubies website, and it totally blessed my heart. If you are breastfeeding and need encouragement, or are considering breastfeeding, please read the article. It's wonderfully reassuring. It was exactly what I needed yesterday, and it might be what someone else out there needs today. God bless!

1 comment: