Just the Nine of Us

Just the Nine of Us

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Growing Girls







God laid a post on my heart about growing girls at least two days ago, and the more I have contemplated it in my heart the more I have been bursting at the seams to sit down and write! But just now as I got ready to write, I sat down and realized I was already almost asleep. My eyelids are so heavy!! And Rosemary is crying to let me know she is ready to nurse again! So, hopefully in the middle of the night I will pull myself to the computer to let all the blogging goodness flow out. :) Until then, enjoy the pictures of my girls: Maggie and Penelope showing little sister Rosemary off; Allie playing her violin beautifully; me and my man. :)

1 comment:

  1. such beautiful girls!! i love how honest your posts are!

    ReplyDelete