Just the Nine of Us

Just the Nine of Us

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Denim Jumper





So, I bought my first real "Mommy Get-up"- the denim jumper. I said I never would wear a denim jumper. I guess God had other plans. :) And let me just say, those things are COMFY!!! Hey, if people are going to be calling me "ma'am" anyway, I may as well go ahead and wear it with pride. I was trying to get a picture of it but as you can see from the first picture, I wasn't quite capturing it. Allie took pity on me and decided to get another picture of the whole thing while we were in the classroom this afternoon. If you come to our house on most mornings, this is the image you will see. Only I won't always be wearing makeup. :) A denim jumper has GOT to be a step in the right direction toward modest dress. If that's not modest, I don't know what is. Gotta love it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment