Just the Nine of Us

Just the Nine of Us

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Getting Ready for Bethany

Cloth diapers washed and ready, check.


Newborn clothes washed and ready, check.


Bedside bassinet in our room, check.


Hospital bag packed, pretty much. Lacking a few last-minute items.


Labor playlist, almost. Pretty much have the playlist, now to download the music. I had a labor playlist with Samuel and I really think it helped. Music has such an effect on me. I've been choosing that makes me happy and relaxed. Regina Spektor, The Weepies, Ingrid Michaelson. This one is almost a check.

Lavender and rose essential oil sprays for relaxation during labor, check. Also a lactation potion I came to love while nursing Rosemary called More Milk Plus. To take immediately after birth. Check.


Tie dyed Moby (my personal favorite item :)), check.


Bethany will be here in THREE WEEKS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment