Just the Nine of Us

Just the Nine of Us

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The Up (or Down?)-Side to Bed Rest. . .

. . . was that I "discovered" online shopping. It all started with ordering our curriculum from next year, but then I found just a few more delightful things that came in today. I really don't enjoy going from store to store, so I never shop. Which is usually a great thing for our budget. Having discovered online shopping and Amazon, not so much. Anyway, maybe this last purchase will somehow benefit my family. Glad bed rest is over. God knows to keep me too busy to shop online on a regular basis. :)

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are off bed rest and hope the rest of the pregnancy is bed-rest free! We are huge online shoppers too (which as you said is not good for the budget) but it beats having to take 3 kids to the store while you try to shop! Hope you are having a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Grannie would completely understand. She and QVC are tight. :)

    ReplyDelete