Just the Nine of Us

Just the Nine of Us

Friday, April 1, 2011

81 Days: I'm Such a Rock Star

Maggie is in the habit lately of saying, "Momma, I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really. . . . love you." Melts my heart. :)


Penelope will hold her arms up in the air and say, "Hold you Momma! Hold you!" because she wants Momma to hold her. It's sweet. :) Then when I go to the kitchen to start cooking, she huffs and puffs and brings the big stool from the bathroom into the kitchen, sets it down beside me, climbs up on it and says, "Help you Momma! I help you Momma!" :)


Allie is kind of a rock star around here too. Yesterday we were walking into the library, and Maggie tackled Allie and wouldn't let her walk. I said, "Maggie, let go of Allie!" to which she replied, "But I want to walk right beside her! Every time I walk, I want it to be beside Allie."

No comments:

Post a Comment