Good morning!! I am THRILLED to announce that I received my first ever Blog Award. I didn't even know there was such a thing! I like never win anything! Thank you so much, my sweet friend Michelle at http://michellekarr.blogspot.com, for this award. Please go check out her Janie Beth's story, you will be so blessed by it. I had the blessing of meeting sweet Janie Beth during her 22 hours here on earth, and she totally rocked my world. What a blessing she was in her short time. What a blessing Michelle's whole family is to me. Love you!!!
So, the rules of the award are as follows, should you receive the award from me :) :
1) copy and paste the award on your blog
2) list who gave you the award and use a link to his/her blog
3) list 10 things that make you happy
4) pass the award on to other bloggers and visit their blog to let them know about the award
10 Things That Make Me Happy:
1) The LORD!!! Praise Him from Whom ALL blessings flow.
2) My man. My husband totally ROCKS. I love being Mrs. Brian Rodgers.
3) Allie, Maggie, Penelope, and Rosemary. My guhls. :)
4) Strong coffee, dark chocolate, and fresh bagels lathered with cream cheese.
5) The Food Network, TLC, HGTV, and American Idol. I really don't ever watch anything else. No sitcoms. No dramas. Alton Brown from Good Eats ROCKS the house; the Duggars and Stacy and Clinton on TLC; Divine Designs; Siobhan Magnus. That's where it's at.
6) Music. I. LOVE. MUSIC.
7) Outdoor events this time of year. Our neighborhood has a Block Party every year in June that almost makes my "Favorite Holiday" list. There's Panoply, Concerts in the Park, Art Around the Square. Love it.
8) Cuddling with my kids, ESPECIALLY when they fall asleep on me.
9) Friends who truly do "loveth at all times". I have more true "loveth at all times" friends than I could ever dare deserve.
10) Dates with Brian where we end up walking all over town, holding hands and talking.
So the winners of this blog award are:
*Jessica Hall at http://maryhadalittlejam.blogspot.com. Jessica is one of the coolest people I know. And has become one of my most encouraging, supportive friends. You rock!!
*Kim Johnson at http://thejohnsonsmythreesons.blogspot.com. Kim is another amazing woman whom I have grown to love. Thanks for your friendship!
*Paige Betterton at http://sweetandsourblessings.blogspot.com. Paige has been my "friend who loveth at all times" for many years now. She has been my friend even when I didn't deserve it. :) Love you Paige!!