Just the Nine of Us

Just the Nine of Us

Thursday, January 28, 2010

40 days to Rosemary

Yes, I'm getting antsy and countdowns help me enjoy and relish the wait instead of just having to endure. :) Plus I needed some things to think about other than my ever-expanding body and the fact that I need an inhaler by the time I reach the top of one flight of stairs. So, I made a list of 40 things that I am loving these days and/or looking forward to "in the meantime". Some seemingly insignificant, but still treasured blessings:

1) Aura Cacia organic lavender baby products- the foaming baby wash and baby oil are awesome; so is the lavender nursery room diffuser. LOVE it
2) Lavender Vanilla and Comfort scent by Febreeze- right now I have it in the Swiffer Wet Wipes, the candle, the spray Febreeze, AND the furniture polish. Overkill? You wouldn't think so if you smelled it. Heavenly!

3) American Idol- yes I'm addicted

4) Valentine's Day
5) Penelope's first birthday (also on Valentine's Day)

6) Charley's soap- got it for the cloth diapers, but it is amazing- so we recently bought a 5 gallon tub from A Nurturing Moment. . .

7) A Nurturing Moment

8) Spring around the corner- knowing we will be potting herbs, watching our hydrangeas blossom, hopefully seeing green green grass

9) http://www.glennajean.com/ I chose a nursery pattern that I would use if I had an unlimited budget- no it's not our nursery by ANY stretch of the imagination. It's the nursery of my dreams. :)

10) 100.3 The River radio station

11) Blueberry everything

12) Pineapple everything

13) Zumba



14)Spinning

15) Knowing that in a few months I can do Pilates, Zumba, and spinning classes again- praise the LORD!!

16) Caffeine-free Diet Coke

17) My friend Leah's caramel and toasted coconut pie- YUM!

18) Oriental Trading Company

19) Hobby Lobby

20) Dolce and Cabana's Light Blue fragrance- no I don't have it but I love to smell it :) It's on my wishlist.
21) Rosemary's bassinet, all dressed and ready in our room

22) Watching Rosemary grow from the outside and wondering. . .

23) Washing tiny little newborn clothes and remembering my other girls wearing them
24) The Complete Herbal for Mother and Child
25) The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding

26) Believing God Bible study by Beth Moore- not the one I'm currently doing but by far my favorite Beth Moore study

27) Music by Adele, Kate Nash, A Fine Frenzy, Ingrid Michaelson, Feist

28) Allie's new cooler scooter

29) Fuzzy socks

30) Flannel pajamas

31) Huntsville Botanical Gardens- LOVE to go there with the girls!

32) Water aerobics

33) Simply Lemonade


34) Whitesburg Baptist Church

35) Playing Dutch Blitz and Scrabble with Allie

36) Brian's strong work ethic

37) Having a good excuse to put my feet up often :)

38) Having some recent events scrapbooked and anticipating upcoming events' pages

39) Feeling Rosemary's not-so-subtle movements

40) Amazing friends






No comments:

Post a Comment