Yes, I'm getting antsy and countdowns help me enjoy and relish the wait instead of just having to endure. :) Plus I needed some things to think about other than my ever-expanding body and the fact that I need an inhaler by the time I reach the top of one flight of stairs. So, I made a list of 40 things that I am loving these days and/or looking forward to "in the meantime". Some seemingly insignificant, but still treasured blessings:
1) Aura Cacia organic lavender baby products- the foaming baby wash and baby oil are awesome; so is the lavender nursery room diffuser. LOVE it
2) Lavender Vanilla and Comfort scent by Febreeze- right now I have it in the Swiffer Wet Wipes, the candle, the spray Febreeze, AND the furniture polish. Overkill? You wouldn't think so if you smelled it. Heavenly!
3) American Idol- yes I'm addicted
4) Valentine's Day
5) Penelope's first birthday (also on Valentine's Day)
6) Charley's soap- got it for the cloth diapers, but it is amazing- so we recently bought a 5 gallon tub from A Nurturing Moment. . .
7) A Nurturing Moment
8) Spring around the corner- knowing we will be potting herbs, watching our hydrangeas blossom, hopefully seeing green green grass
9) http://www.glennajean.com/ I chose a nursery pattern that I would use if I had an unlimited budget- no it's not our nursery by ANY stretch of the imagination. It's the nursery of my dreams. :)
10) 100.3 The River radio station
11) Blueberry everything
12) Pineapple everything
15) Knowing that in a few months I can do Pilates, Zumba, and spinning classes again- praise the LORD!!
16) Caffeine-free Diet Coke
17) My friend Leah's caramel and toasted coconut pie- YUM!
18) Oriental Trading Company
19) Hobby Lobby
20) Dolce and Cabana's Light Blue fragrance- no I don't have it but I love to smell it :) It's on my wishlist.
21) Rosemary's bassinet, all dressed and ready in our room
22) Watching Rosemary grow from the outside and wondering. . .
24) The Complete Herbal for Mother and Child
25) The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding
26) Believing God Bible study by Beth Moore- not the one I'm currently doing but by far my favorite Beth Moore study
27) Music by Adele, Kate Nash, A Fine Frenzy, Ingrid Michaelson, Feist
28) Allie's new cooler scooter
29) Fuzzy socks
30) Flannel pajamas
31) Huntsville Botanical Gardens- LOVE to go there with the girls!
32) Water aerobics
33) Simply Lemonade
34) Whitesburg Baptist Church
35) Playing Dutch Blitz and Scrabble with Allie
36) Brian's strong work ethic
37) Having a good excuse to put my feet up often :)
38) Having some recent events scrapbooked and anticipating upcoming events' pages
39) Feeling Rosemary's not-so-subtle movements
40) Amazing friends